Meet The Staff
- Hey guys! My name is Peyton! I have been with Matthews since 2018 and I am completely blessed to be a part of this amazing company. Although I mainly handle landscape, I also help with Christmas lights, billing, estimate follow ups and anything else I can. Customer service is my main priority. I love helping out clients achieve the goals and "visions" they have for their home. Whether it's wanting a weed free lawn with a bed full of colorful flowers or wanting to out-do the neighbors with Christmas lights this year! When I'm not working for the best company EVER, I enjoy the ID channel, ice cold beer, Beyonce and pineapples on my pizza.
- I'm Kneale (Neely-no one can ever pronounce it so I felt like I should help)! I've worked with Matthews since 2018. My main focus with working with the fertilization and pest control clients but I truly do dabble in many other task. I worked in customer service for 8 years prior to Matthews and really do enjoy it. My home life is nothing short of interesting. Tyler and I have two beautiful kids who are polar opposites. Kamdyn, my snuggle bug, is just along for the ride and happy with anything. Tatum is our beautiful mess who is full of sass and personality. We enjoy anything from traveling to a good Netflix binge!
- Hey y'all! My name is Kayla Ford. I am the bookkeeper and business manager here at Matthews. I handle all of the accounting, human resources, insurance, asset tracking and things like that. I am a Certified Pro Advisor for Quickbooks Online and have been doing bookkeeping work since before I graduated from college loving every minute of it. And I would also like to tell you about my daughter! Her name is Lenora and she is just the sweetest thing. Many have said she has such a "mother hen" spirit and they could not be more right. She is the best helper and loves to be outside playing! My day starts with my second family at Matthews and it ends with my sweet little family and I could not be more thankful. Thank you for your interest in our services and for stopping by our page! I hope you find what you are looking for in a landscape and pest control company! Have a great day!
- Jose is truly one of a kind. He has been in the landscape industry for over 25 years and has been with Matthews Landscape since 2007 where he serves as the Landscape Foreman. Jose personifies the meaning of customer service in everything he does. As a natural people pleaser clients often call in to request Jose and his crews to be assigned to their property. A lot of Matthews Landscapes success has been with the help of employees like Jose.
- My name is Johnathan. I came to work at Matthews looking for something different and found just that. I started here as an hourly employee and was able to work myself into management. I'm primarily in charge of fertilization & pest control and enjoy the challenges that brings. With our crazy weather there are always a ton of issues to stay on top and and new things to figure out. What I look forward to most is being a part of this journey and playing a role in the growth and success of Matthews. When I'm not at work I enjoy shooting guns, cooking meat, fishing and just being outside.
- Hey guys! My name is Garrett. I was born and raised in Shreveport and live here with my wife Courtney and 3 children, Gunner, Gage and Georgia Claire. I started my career working for the Shreveport Fire Department and took horticulture classes on the side. This is where Matthews Landscape started as a side business to support my family and fund a hunting habit! After 11 years on the fire department I left to focus on the landscape business full time. Customer service has always and will always be my main concern.
- David serves as the Irrigation Foreman and was the second employee ever hired by Matthews Landscape. David is a native of Shreveport where he and Kim live with their son Bryce. He has truly been there from the beginning serving is all aspects of the business. It has been irrigation where David has truly excelled and proven himself to be a true professional and expert in not just all types of irrigations systems but landscape lighting and water features and fountains.
- My name is Curtis and I am the operations manager and have worked at Matthews since 2016. In a previous life held the same position for a service company in the oil & gas industry. When I started working here Garrett made me work in every position starting at the very bottom. This lesson has helped me become a better manager and understand what everyone is dealing with. When I'm not at work I enjoy spending time tuna fishing in the gulf, duck hunting and anything else outdoors. I was born and raised right here in Shreveport and enjoy living here with my wife Erin and our dog Hooch!
- Hey Guys! My name is Ashley and I have worked for Matthews since 2015. When I started working here, I had been a stay at home mom for 7 months and was ready to get back to work. In the past, I worked at various restaurants and other customer service positions but now beautiful lawns and landscapes are my passion! As the office manager I find myself wearing many different hats. I take care of all of the office's needs but also like to get out in the field whenever I can. I thoroughly enjoy helping with flower changes and absolutely love being able to pick out beautiful flowers for our customers! When I started here I knew nothing about green grass or plants nor did I care but that has all changed since working here! I am newly married to Seth and have a beautiful daughter named Samantha who is my reason for everything!