Meet The Staff
- Hey there! Welcome to our page. My name is Peyton! I have been with Matthews since 2018 and I am completely blessed to be a part of this amazing company. For the past two years I have worked in the office handling all Scheduling, Annual color, and Christmas lights. Customer service has been and always will be my main priority. I now work with Marketing and Brand Awareness for our company. I have developed a second family here at Matthews and hope you feel the same way if you hire us on to take care of your family. When I am not working with the best company ever- I enjoy hanging out with friends, cuddles with my cat Bean, the ID channel, ice cold beer, Luke Combs, and pineapples on my pizza.
- My name is Maddy! I am the Customer Service Representative for the 71106, 71115, and 71078 area. I have been at Matthew's since March and I love it! Everyone here has helped me grow to be the best I can be for my customers. I'm so lucky that I get to work with some of my best friends! Making my clients happy is my number one priority. Also, helping clients achieve their goals with their landscape is the most favorite part of my job. When I'm not working, you can find me at the barn, drinking beer, or spending time with my sweet husband.
- Hey y'all! My name is Kayla Ford. I am the bookkeeper here at Matthews. I handle all of accounting, human resources, insurance, asset tracking and things like that. I am a Certified Pro Advisor for Quickbooks Online and have been doing bookkeeping work since before I graduated from college loving every minute of it. When I am not reconciling and spending time with the work family, I am enjoying life with my two precious kids. Both my kids love to be outdoors, we like to go out back and pet the cows and goats on the weekends. Really though, they are my entire world and I am so thankful God chose me to be their momma. Thank you for your interest in our services and for stopping by our page! I hope you find what you are looking for in a landscape and pest control company!
- Jose is truly one of a kind. He has been in the landscape industry for over 25 years and has been with Matthews Landscape since 2007 where he serves as the Landscape Foreman. Jose personifies the meaning of customer service in everything he does. As a natural people pleaser clients often call in to request Jose and his crews to be assigned to their property. A lot of Matthews Landscapes success has been with the help of employees like Jose.
- My name is Johnathan. I came to work at Matthews looking for something different and found just that. I started here as an hourly employee and was able to work myself into management. I'm primarily in charge of fertilization & pest control and enjoy the challenges that brings. With our crazy weather there are always a ton of issues to stay on top and and new things to figure out. What I look forward to most is being a part of this journey and playing a role in the growth and success of Matthews. When I'm not at work I enjoy shooting guns, cooking meat, fishing and just being outside.
- Hey guys! My name is Garrett. I was born and raised in Shreveport and live here with my wife Courtney and 3 children, Gunner, Gage and Georgia Claire. I started my career working for the Shreveport Fire Department and took horticulture classes on the side. This is where Matthews Landscape started as a side business to support my family and fund a hunting habit! After 11 years on the fire department I left to focus on the landscape business full time. Customer service has always and will always be my main concern.
Hi my name is Emily I am the Customer Service Representative for 71107, 71111, 71119, 71006, and 71037. I haven’t been at Matthew’s as long as some of these other guys, but I feel like I’ve become part of the family. I love it here and enjoy getting out and meeting all of my clients. Helping customers develop an idea into a beautiful landscape is one of the best parts about my job. Seeing it through from beginning to end is very rewarding! When I’m not working or spending time with my family, you can find me at the barn riding horses or out and about sharpening my photography skills.
- Hey! My name is Dylan. I handle all things on the Pest & Termite side of Matthews. I have been in this industry since 2014 and have enjoyed every moment of it and the challenges it can bring. I enjoy interacting with clients and providing solutions to keep their homes pest and termite free! Ever since joining the Matthews team I have felt welcomed as if we were family. Outside of work, I enjoy being outside, spending time with family and detailing vehicles.
- David serves as the Irrigation Foreman and was the second employee ever hired by Matthews Landscape. David is a native of Shreveport where he and Kim live with their two sons. He has truly been there from the beginning serving is all aspects of the business. It has been irrigation where David has truly excelled and proven himself to be a true professional and expert. He not only specializes in irrigation, but landscape lighting, fountains, and water features.
- My name is Curtis and I am the operations manager and have worked at Matthews since 2016. In a previous life held the same position for a service company in the oil & gas industry. When I started working here Garrett made me work in every position starting at the very bottom. This lesson has helped me become a better manager and understand what everyone is dealing with. When I'm not at work I enjoy spending time tuna fishing in the gulf, duck hunting and anything else outdoors. I was born and raised right here in Shreveport and enjoy living here with my wife Erin and our dog Hooch!
- Cheryl is a part of our inside Sales Team. She also helps with dispatch, accounts receivable, and termite services. Cheryl comes to work ready to go and always wears a smile. She is from South Louisiana and now calls Shreveport her home. When Cheryl is not working she enjoys hanging out with friends, listening to music, fishing, and shopping! She lives here with her husband John and two boys, Johnny and Tyler.
- Casey is over our inside Sales Team. When inquiring about services, she will be the one you speak to. She handles all new leads, estimate follow ups, and communicating information to our outside CSR's. Casey is new to Shreveport after living in Houston all her life. She loves red wine, is a die hard Texans fan, and has a pet tortoise named Princess Penelupe.
- Hey Guys! My name is Ashley and I have worked for Matthews since 2015. When I started working here, I had been a stay at home mom for 7 months and was ready to get back to work. In the past, I worked at various restaurants and other customer service positions but now beautiful lawns and landscapes are my passion! I am the leader of our CSR team here. I ensure all of our CSR's are trained to give clients exceptional service. I provide them with all the tools needed to make this happen. I knew nothing about green grass or plants nor did I care but that has all changed since working here! I am married to Seth and have two beautiful daughters, who are my reason for everything!